Baseboard for the Cubieboard
A developer board like the Cubieboard is very extensible and can connect to a variety of devices including sensors. To simplify the connection to additional devices, it is common to have an additional printed circuit called
daughterboard or baseboard.
edit (15 Jan 2013): This board is a baseboard, because it acts as a base to the Cubieboard. The Cubieboard can take power from this baseboard.
George Ioakimedes informs us of the following baseboard
- 2mm pitch female sockets to accept Cubieboard
- All 96 Cubieboard pins brought out to 0.100″ pitch headers
- 4-pin power header to match optional power input header on Cubieboard
- LVDS header w/ separate LCD Backlight connector to match low cost LVDS cable
- 4-wire touch screen connector
- Standard 2.5mm DC jack, 12V-18V input
- Onboard 5.0V switching regulator to power the Cubieboard and provide 3A (available on 0.100″ header)
- Onboard 3.3V switching regulator to power LCD and provide 3A (available on 0.100″ header)
- 15W Stereo Class D Audio Amplifier
- VGA circuit and HD15 connector
This post will be updated as soon as the purchase details are available.