You can download here files that are specific to the Cubieboard.
- Download Cubierboard board dimensions (Autocad DWG format) [100KB]
- Download Schematics of the Cubieboard rev. 1.0 2012-08-08 (PDF) [280KB]
- Download Block diagram of cubieboard (pdf) [867KB]
LiveSuitPack is a PC tool to flash images on the Cubieboard. These images are written on the internal 4GB NAND memory of the Cubieboard.
- LiveSuitPack 1.02 for Windows (32-bit Windows only) [3,8MB]
- Equivalent for Linux that is based on MTD (work in progress)
- Source code tarball (Android 4.0.4 + linux-3.0.52)
LiveSuit Images(NAND Images)
These images are suitable to be installed onto the NAND memory of the Cubieboard. The Cubieboard has 4GB of internal memory which can be used to install software. The Cubieboard already comes with a android image flashed onto the NAND. You are meant to flash the board with the software you want to use or boot from a μSD (microSD) memory card. If a μSD (microSD) memory card is present while the Cubieboard is starting up, then the Cubieboard will boot from this memory card instead.
For the best Android support on the Cubieboard, select the Android TV Box Allwinner image from the list below. This image has additional support for IR remote control and an on-screen software keyboard.
- Download Android TV Box Allwinner release1 image suitable for LiveSuit [280MB]
- Download Android TV Box Allwinner release2 image [197MB]
- Download Android TV Box Allwinner release2.2 image [285MB] (preferred Android image for Cubieboard, with XBMC preinstalled)
- Download Buildroot 2011.02 image suitable for LiveSuit [75MB]
- Download CyanogenMod 9 Beta image suitable for LiveSuit [166MB]
The sdcard image is suitable to write to a 4GB or lager macro SD card. You need an image writer tool like Win32diskimager or dd to write the image to a blank SD card.
- Download Ubuntu/Linaro image for sd card [1.8GB]